CASE IH RETAIL PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Western Australia (“Eligible Entrants”). Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Eligible Entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 1 April 2019 and closes at 11:59pm WAST on 30 June 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, Eligible Entrants must spend $1,500 or more in a single transaction at a participating Case IH dealers in Western Australia, during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must then undertake the following registration process during the Promotional Period:
1. Visit www.caseihpromotions.com.au;
2. Following the prompts to the competition entry page and input the requested details;
3. Upload a clear, scanned copy of their Qualifying Transaction receipt;
5. Submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Multiple entries are permitted subject to: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in excess of $1,500 in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Eligible Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Eligible Entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the location of the Case IH dealer where the purchase was made, and that the Qualifying Transaction was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The draw will take place at 212F, Suite 1.22, 22-36 Mountain Street, Ultimo, NSW, Australia, 2019 on 2 July 2019 at 11.00am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first nine (9) valid entries drawn will each win the following prize for two (2) people valued at $2,595.67 per prize:
- A double pass to the Case IH private suite at Optus Stadium, 33 Victoria Park Drive, Burswood, WA, 6100 on 17 July 2019 to watch the Manchester United versus Leeds United game; and
- One (1) nights twin share accommodation at a four star hotel on 17 July 2019.
For the removal of doubt, transfers to/from the hotel and game are not included and will be the responsibility of each winner and his/her companion. Each winner has the option to upgrade/extend their accommodation, if available, at their own cost. All other costs not included in the Case IH private suite, or the one (1) nights accommodation, will be the responsibility of each winner, including but not limited to: spending money, meals, insurance, transport, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. Prize must be taken on 17 July 2019 to coincide with the Manchester United versus Leeds United game. General terms and conditions
12. The prize winners will be notified in writing and via a phone call within two (2) business days of the draw. The name and postcode of each winner will be published at www.caseihpromotions.com.au within two days of the draw.
13. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
14. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
15. The double passes awarded are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
17. If for any reason a winner does not take or redeem their prize on the date stipulated in Clause 11, then the prize (or any remaining element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, subject to regulatory authority approval, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. Total prize pool value is $23,361.03.
22. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
23. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 12 July 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.caseihpromotions.com.au within two (2) business days of the draw.
24. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and/or the business of the Promoter.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; (f) taking of a prize ; and (g) if the Manchester United versus Leeds United game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter is CNH Industrial, 31-53 Kurrajong Road, St Marys, NSW, 2760 (ABN: 76 000 031 130). Telephone 02 9673 7719.